SCL Measurement Club Sub-Group Activity on Mechanical Metrology
Load cells, load links and load columns for force measurements are widely used, such as construction materials testing industries, textile industries and hardline testing industries and etc. To make reliable and accurate measurements of force, it is necessary to use appropriate measurement techniques and properly calibrated instruments. A seminar about calibration of force measurement system (such as load cells) and interpretation of its calibration certificate will be held at 14:30 in the OUHK on 27 August 2015 (Thu).
In this group activity, the speakers will elaborate in details:
– the essential elements in a calibration certificate,
– the force measurement techniques,
– the method used for calibrating load cells,
– the method used in establishing a calibration curve, and
– the uncertainty evaluation for load cells.
For details, please find the flyer HERE.