Technical Seminar on Calibration Certificate and Uncertainty Interpretation according to International Standards
The testing and certification industry often seeks calibration services from local and overseas calibration laboratories. Hence, the knowledge of evaluation and interpretation of a calibration certificate is essential for practitioners of the testing and certification industry. SCL speakers would elaborate in details the essential elements in a valid calibration certificate in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025, the critical factors in determining the calibration points and a proper calibration interval, and the use of curve fitting in calibration.
- Date: 15 December 2014 (Monday)
- Time: 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Venue: E0313, 3/F, Jubilee College, The Open University of Hong Kong, 81 Chung Hau Street, Ho Man Tin
- Target audience: Anyone involved in evaluation of the Calibration Certificate and Measurement Uncertainty
- Language: Cantonese (supplemented with English terminology)
- Fee Free admission
For details and enrollment, please download the flyer HERE.