Full-time Top-up Programmes
Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Environmental Science
Non-Jupas Programme Code: BSCHENSFS
Full-time Face-to-Face: Two-Year Top-up Degree Programme for AD/HD Graduates
This programme will adopt a natural science approach and it aims to provide students with an in-depth understanding of theories, practices, research methods and skills in the field of environmental science and the application of these knowledge and skills in government, industrial and environmental conservation sectors.
Holders of a Higher Diploma, Associate Degree, or equivalent in relevant science disciplines, may apply to this programme.
Summer Professional Training and Workplace Attachment
Students will receive additional training in the summer term through a series of workshops, seminars, visits, and workplace attachment with the aim to develop students’ understanding on the nature, environment, culture, career opportunities, and the attributes and skill-sets needed in various environmental science sectors.
Highlights of Core Courses:
- Conservation and Biodiversity
- Theory and Practical Skills in Ecology
- Environmental Monitoring in Practice
- Advanced Environmental Analysis
- Advances in Environmental Impact Assessment
- Greenhouse Gas Validation and Certification
- Energy Resources and Sustainable Energy Strategies
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Design and Management for Green Buildings and Facilities
- Sustainable Product Life Cycle, Environmental Management Systems and Regulations
- Professional Training and Workplace Attachment
- Science Research Project